It’s really flavorful, filling, adjusted, and meets up quickly with 4 basic fixings! Keep it basic, or add discretionary spinach, flax, or hemp seeds for a supplement support. Let’s get down to business!
Step by step instructions to Make a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Prepare, on the grounds that we’re going to show you how 4 straightforward fixings (!) join to make a scrumptious, filling, supplement stuffed smoothie! All that is required is frozen banana, moved oats, peanut butter, and your milk of decision (we like almond).
Frozen banana gives a velvety, normally sweet base and makes this smoothie thick and chilled without weakening the flavors with ice. With regards to sustenance, bananas are potassium and vitamin B6 forces to be reckoned with and furthermore supply L-ascorbic acid, fiber, biotin, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Moved oats give a lot of fiber and entire grain goodness, including phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, and, surprisingly, a little protein. Also, they assist with thickening it much something else for the best smoothie surface!
Peanut butter adds a scrumptious nut flavor in addition to protein! P.S. Did you know peanuts outcompete different sorts of nuts and even opponent beans with regards to protein content (source)? We’re into it.
The last fundamental fixing in this smoothie is (sans dairy) milk! It gives the fluid to get this thing blendin’!
In the event that you’re hoping to move forward the sustenance considerably more (and make your smoothie a wonderful green tone), toss in a modest bunch of spinach! You will not taste it. Pinky swear.
Flax feast or hemp seeds are discretionary for an omega-3 and fiber support. Furthermore, on the off chance that you incline toward more pleasantness, honey, maple syrup, or dates will do that for you. Cinnamon likewise adds pleasantness in its own unobtrusive manner!
We truly want to believe that you LOVE this smoothie! It’s:
Protein-pressed (12-16 grams for every serving)
& Ideal for in a hurry!
We love it as a speedy, protein-pressed breakfast or tidbit! Also, since it depends on storage space and cooler staples, it’s ideal for those times when the fridge is looking unfilled.
- 1 cup frozen ready banana cuts (1 medium banana yields ~1 cup cuts)
- 1/3 cup moved oats (sans gluten ensured on a case by case basis)
- 3/4 – 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other sans dairy milk)
- 2-3 Tbsp peanut butter (track down our #1 brands here)
- 1 modest bunch child spinach
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed feast or hemp seeds (for added sustenance)
- 1-2 tsp honey or maple syrup (or a hollowed medjool date)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place all fixings in a blender and mix until smooth and velvety, adding more almond milk to thin, banana or oats to thicken, or peanut butter for lavishness and nut flavor.
- Serve right away or freeze in an ice 3D shape plate then reblend (adding without dairy milk depending on the situation) to appreciate later. Surface/flavor is best when new.